100% committed to developing goaltending excellence.
"Kain is extremely motivated to bring out the best in every goalie he works with. His commitment and determination are crucial for a goaltenders short term gains and long term success. With great technical coaching, and a positive motivational style, he is able to communicate effectively and instill confidence in any goaltender. I would highly recommend any goalie to work under Kain's direction and coaching to see the vast improvements he can make in your game."
- Troy Smith - Head Coach, Kitchener Rangers OHL
Every Minute Matters.
Kain Tisi - Kitchener Rangers Goaltending Coach
Goaltending coaching experience includes OHL, Ontario Junior “A”, Major/Minor Midget - Novice AAA Boys and Girls teams, Ontario Junior “A” Women’s league. Four years of Division I NCAA playing experience, finished career in East Coast Hockey League. Two provincial Junior “A” championships as starting goalie (2005 & 2006), and one as Assistant & Goaltending Coach (2013).
- Current Kitchener Rangers Goaltending Coach (OHL)
- Current St. Michael’s Buzzers & Orangeville Flyers Goaltending Coach (Ontario Junior “A” Hockey League)
- Trained and mentored under Piero Greco, current Goaltending Coach of the Toronto Marlies (AHL)
- OHL Draft Combine Goaltending Instructor
- OHL Under 15 Combine Lead Goaltending Instructor, Kitchener 2014
- Consults with AAA-A minor hockey teams throughout Southern Ontario for individual and team goalie training